In 2017, your pharmacy likely falls into one of two categories: you are using social media to its fullest potential, or you hardly touch it at all- if ever. In either camp, you are likely to run into the same issues: you want to have an effective social media presence, but you may lack the time to be able to dedicate to multiple platforms. This is why we’ve created PharmacyReach, the first social media automation solution that is designed solely for community pharmacies to use.
So What Is PharmacyReach?
At its basic level, PharmacyReach is a social media automation software. Your pharmacy can link its Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts and schedule posts to these three platforms from the social calendar. The best part about the social calendar is that it’s housed within the same PrescribeWellness application that you are already logging into on a daily basis. PharmacyReach can save you a lot of time, since you won’t have to log in to separate platforms, at specific times, to post on each account.
If You Are Already Using Social Media Marketing….
You understand how time-consuming maintaining your social media channels can be. Creating content, posting at certain times, checking engagement, logging in and out of several platforms- it can be exhausting! PharmacyReach helps to simplify the process.
PharmacyReach allows you to schedule posts to all three social networks, edit them, and view their engagement all from one page. The process of creating and evaluating efforts is simplified, which allows you to dedicate more time to your patients.
If You Don’t Understand Social Media Marketing….
PharmacyReach is designed exclusively for pharmacies. By focusing on one industry, we are able to provide ready-to-post content for your accounts. If you are ever unsure of how to create posts that are effective on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, we provide content that is optimized for each platform.
We offer 24/7 online training and support, as well as live support agents during normal business hours. If you ever have any questions about the software, our agents will be able to assist you.
Why Social Media Marketing?
As has been previously discussed, social media is here to stay, and your pharmacy should be using it to its fullest potential. There are hundreds, of studies, statistics, and findings that prove all businesses need to have a social media presence because it is crucial to their success….
- 68% of all Americans use Facebook1
- 7 out of 10 consumers are more likely to try a business if it has a social media presence2
- Facebook adds approximately half a million new users every day3
- Medicare aged patients are the largest growing social media demographic1
- 30% of consumers are less likely to try a new business without a social media presence. 4
Despite the evidence, one-third of community pharmacies are still not using social media to connect with their patients. It is a standard now for consumers and patients to connect online with the businesses they support. Allowing this new form of communication creates an opportunity for a better patient experience, meeting the new standard of care that patients are relying on.
- Perrin, A. (2015, October 08). Social Media Usage: 2005-2015. Retrieved July 18, 2017, from http://www.pewinternet.org/2015/10/08/social-networking-usage-2005-2015/
- Hessinger, S. (2014, April 18). 7 Out of 10 Consumers Prefer a Business with a Social Media Presence. Retrieved July 20, 2017, from https://smallbiztrends.com/2014/04/business-social-media-presence-research.html
- Kemp, S. (2015, August 3). Global Digital Statshot: August 2015. Retrieved July 18, 2017, from https://wearesocial.com/uk/special-reports/global-statshot-august-2015
- The Impact of Technology on Small Business. (2016). Retrieved July 20, 2017, from https://business.timewarnercable.com/content/dam/business/pdfs/resource-center/Infographics/TWCBC-Small-Business-Technology-Impact-Study-Infographic.pdf